1. Oh joy, I caught a glimpse of a bright light. Look, a tag that shines!
2. A lovely silvery shine that causes the heart to quicken and brings a smile to the face. 🙂
3. This bright girl recently came to live with us here at Sasha Shangri-La. I am so happy to introduce Brigitte to you. She is a studio doll created in Sasha’s studio in Switzerland. 🙂
4. Finally, having a day without rain, I was able to take photos outdoors. I wanted to take close-up photos so you could see the face painting by Sasha Morgenthaler. ❤
5. I absolutely love this beautiful girl. ❤
6. Sweet Brigitte. 🙂
7. Brigitte’s beautiful outfit was made by Brigitte Schwitter. 🙂
8. I love the soft color of the corduroy. ❤
9. Brigitte knitted the wool socks and made the leather shoes. 🙂
10. Very nice matching pants. 🙂
11. Brigitte. ❤
12. Brigitte again. I wanted to show her from different angles or sides. Do you have a favorite photo of Brigitte?
I have numbered the photos to help you to select a favorite one or two. 🙂
13. I think Brigitte is a star!
14. Brigitte’s other side. 🙂
15. My girl. ❤
16. I hope you have enjoyed meeting Brigitte. 🙂
17. I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to Brigitte for making my girl such a lovely outfit. (Also, I have ordered an outfit from Ruth of Ruthsdolls as a surprise Christmas present for Brigitte. Shhhhhh..don’t tell her! 😉
18. Brigitte and I want to thank you for visiting with us today. 🙂
19. Brigitte is very happy to be here with her brothers and sisters. She is a very outgoing and happy girl. 🙂
20. Brigitte and I are sending you hugs and happy wishes for the weekend and the week to come. 🙂 xxx
A waterlogue image of Brigitte. ❤
Note: The poor baby stuck in a bottle is now safe and sound and out of the bottle. More to come! 🙂