1. It is March 17th and everyone at Sasha Shangri-La wishes you a Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! ☘️☘️☘️
We have searched the archives and are sharing today 17 photos of family members wearing at least a bit of green to celebrate the day. Gracie is number one wearing a knitted dress by Diane Duke.
2. The second photo is Finn in his camo shirt and blending in nicely with his surroundings. I hope you can see him! 😉
3. Gwennie in her green smocked dress.
4. Max, a Cassie Rogers repaint, in his green Sashapotamus top and hat. Plus he has very green eyes!
5. Val wearing a pretty print dress with lovely green leaves.
6. Diana, an ochre eyed Gotz girl, wearing her beautiful Ruthsdolls outfit and nice knitted bolero.
7. Chloe wearing a wonderful cardigan knitted by Linda Simpson and she is eyeing Mommy’s passport which will be used again very soon!
8. Sudie, a Kelly Wernarsky repaint, wearing a Diane Duke cardigan and corduroy slacks by Michelle Sharpe.
9. Eastwood, a repaint by Janet Myhill-Dabbs wearing a green knitted sweater also made by Janet.
10. Pearl is wearing a beautiful dress made by Petrana and smart leather shoes by Marti.
11. Audrey wearing beautiful a print dress trimmed in green and made by Ruthsdolls.
12. Erin, a course doll, wearing a vintage green checked dress.
13. Verity, a repaint by Janet Myhill-Dabbs, wearing her green gingham dress made by Janet.
14. Cleo wearing a pretty green dress made by Ginny, A Passion for Sasha.
15. Cathy, a1965 Gotz girl, wearing a lovely print dress with green leaves by Mary Anne Getchell on Etsy (nomacustom)
16. Briana wearing her beautiful green printed dress made by Vicky Chapman.
17. Lastly, Bea wearing her lovely Ruthsdolls green printed dress and scarab pin.
i hope you enjoyed this Saint Patrick’s Day post. We tried to select a good cross section of photos showing family members and outfits and made by a variety of very talented Sasha enthusiasts. Thank you for visiting and have a blessed day and week to come. 😊 xxx
Great to see your Saint Patrick’s Day post suddenly appearing here.
Your kids all look lovely in their greens, or hints of greens. I did a similar post last year of searching through my many thousands of photos over the last 23 years so know just how much time and effort it takes!
This year I took the easy way out and used a few of my more recent Sasha wearing GREEN photos….although then my time was then taken up with searching for some Saint Patrick’s life info. and images of him and the Irish Shamrock Emblems to slot in-between.
Super too to see the different examples from our many wonderful Sasha seamstresses.
Many thanks for your Saint Patrick’s Day wishes and those for the coming week.
Thank you Kendal for the lovely and thoughtful comments.. I am glad you enjoyed the post. I was surprised to see so many photos with green in the outfits. It was fun to go down memory lane and remember those earlier posts.
This year, 2019, will be my sixth year with the blog. Time is flying by so quickly. I can hardly believe it! ❤️ xxx
What a lovely post Ginger, thank you for sharing your sweet kids in their green 🙂
Happy St Patrick’s day, I hope you’ve had a great one.
And now you have me wondering where you’re off to now that your passport is out again!!!!
Big hugs and lots of love
Thank you Sharon. We had a very nice day and we spent time with our son Luke and his wife. The day just flew by!
I am coming to the UK for the SCW. I am so excited to be returning and to see Sasha friends again. I wish I could see you! ❤️ xxxxx
Oh that is lovely Ginger, I would love to see you again…alas not this year, but maybe one day in the future we will get together again xxxx
I hope so Sharon. I will always remember our first meeting like it was yesterday. It felt more like a reunion to me. A very dear time. ❤️ xxx
Happy St Patrick’s Day . I do love seeing the dolls in the green. All your cow creek crew look just darling in their shades of green.
Have a great day 🙂 xxx
Thanks Dee! Have a wonderful week! ❤️ xxx
How lovely to see these lovely photos of your kids in green. What a beautiful variety to feast my eyes upon. I do hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Saint Patricks Day, tell your mum we celebrated by having breakfast at Riley’s Fish Shack xx
Thank you Auntie Janet. We had a very nice Saint Patrick’s Day here on Cow Creek. Mummy said she loves thinking of you all at Riley’s Fish Shack enjoying your day and that it was the best breakfast ever! ❤️ xxx