1. It is March 17th and everyone at Sasha Shangri-La wishes you a Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! ☘️☘️☘️
We have searched the archives and are sharing today 17 photos of family members wearing at least a bit of green to celebrate the day. Gracie is number one wearing a knitted dress by Diane Duke.
2. The second photo is Finn in his camo shirt and blending in nicely with his surroundings. I hope you can see him! 😉
3. Gwennie in her green smocked dress.
4. Max, a Cassie Rogers repaint, in his green Sashapotamus top and hat. Plus he has very green eyes!
5. Val wearing a pretty print dress with lovely green leaves.
6. Diana, an ochre eyed Gotz girl, wearing her beautiful Ruthsdolls outfit and nice knitted bolero.
7. Chloe wearing a wonderful cardigan knitted by Linda Simpson and she is eyeing Mommy’s passport which will be used again very soon!
8. Sudie, a Kelly Wernarsky repaint, wearing a Diane Duke cardigan and corduroy slacks by Michelle Sharpe.
9. Eastwood, a repaint by Janet Myhill-Dabbs wearing a green knitted sweater also made by Janet.
10. Pearl is wearing a beautiful dress made by Petrana and smart leather shoes by Marti.
11. Audrey wearing beautiful a print dress trimmed in green and made by Ruthsdolls.
12. Erin, a course doll, wearing a vintage green checked dress.
13. Verity, a repaint by Janet Myhill-Dabbs, wearing her green gingham dress made by Janet.
14. Cleo wearing a pretty green dress made by Ginny, A Passion for Sasha.
15. Cathy, a1965 Gotz girl, wearing a lovely print dress with green leaves by Mary Anne Getchell on Etsy (nomacustom)
16. Briana wearing her beautiful green printed dress made by Vicky Chapman.
17. Lastly, Bea wearing her lovely Ruthsdolls green printed dress and scarab pin.
i hope you enjoyed this Saint Patrick’s Day post. We tried to select a good cross section of photos showing family members and outfits and made by a variety of very talented Sasha enthusiasts. Thank you for visiting and have a blessed day and week to come. 😊 xxx